Still have a couple people to cross off your Christmas shopping list? No worries! If you’re stuck on what to get those trick men or kids in your life check here and here for ideas. Today I am going to suggest gifts for the special ladies in your life. So without further ado..
- You all know I like subscription boxes. May I suggest the FabFitFun box. If you live in Canada it is only $8 more for a Canadian subscription and even though I do not have a subscription to this, I have been following their Insta and love everything that is this service! Bonus- there are a lot of promo codes floating around that you can use to receive discounts!
- Pretty mugs or travel mugs. This is one of my favourite gifts to receive. I love my morning coffee and anything that makes it more fun is awesome! I love the ones from Chapters/Indigo found here and of course I love me a Starbucks travel mug. I also love this travel mug and added it to my Christmas list this year.
- A pretty notebook is a great gift for the writers, list-makers and lovers of pretty things on your list. A few of my faves include this one, this one and this one.
- A S’well water bottle is a great gift, even if it is a big pricey. Places like Winners or Marshals have knockoffs that are cute and affordable. I would love a rose gold one.
- Know a girl who is always in style but short on time? Pretty nail polish from Essie might be the ticket to keeping her feeling put together without the expensive price tag or time out of her day spent at the nail place. My Favourite colours are Topless and Barefoot and Fiji.
- Check out Etsy for the lover of all things handmade on your list. A favourite of mine is Harpsons who does beautiful, chic handmande goods. My fave is the Wine Lover Sweatshirt.